- Engine Gross Power: 73 hp (54.4kW)
- PTO Type: Independent
- Transmission Type: Power Shuttle
- Shuttle: Wet Disc
- CRDI diesel engine with Daedong ECO Technology
- Power Shuttle Transmission
- Category II 3-Point Hitch
- Deluxe Cab with Heat and AC
- Single Lever Joystick
- Rear Differential Lock
- Independent PTO with Auto and Manual Selection
- Remote Hydraulic Valves
- Modern and Elegant Design: The modern and elegant hood design provides the operator with excellent visibility and enables quick and convenient access for daily maintenance.
- CRDI Diesel Engine with Daedong ECO Technology: The new Common Rail Diesel Engine (CRDI) improves fuel efficiency while at the same time having less noise. With this eco-friendly Tier 4 engine, the RX Series offers the operator a quiet work environment with smooth and powerful performance.
- Power Shuttle Transmission: The power shuttle transmission provides smooth and easy shifting on the move. The transmission features 12 forward and 12 reverse gears to handle anything. The Power Shuttle Lever provides easy forward and reverse operation without stepping on a clutch pedal.
- Torque Compensation: This feature enables the engine to maintain a consistent and stable torque level under all conditions.
- Turn Assist Control: The optional Turn Assist Control kit will drop the engine rpm by 10% automatically when turning sharply. This feature allows for more precise work and reduces fuel consumption during sharp turns.
- Projection Head and Working Lamp: With the new projection head and working lamp, the operator will experience safer and easier operation after the sun goes down.
- Deluxe Suspension Seat: The luxurious and adjustable seat is standard for the RX Series. The ergonomic, suspension seat allows the operator to ride comfortably, no matter what the job may be. A pocket on the back of the seat allows easy access for the operator’s manual.
- PTO Cruise Control: With one touch, engine speed may be set to maintain steady PTO rpm to maximize working efficiency. When engaged, the operator may manipulate the PTO rpm by simply clicking a switch.
- Remote Hydraulic Valves and Joystick: Standard single lever joystick and mid-mount hydraulics are valuable for front implement. Standard single remote valve (2nd and 3rd optional) accommodate a wide variety of attachments and implements.
- External Hydraulic Lift Cylinder: The RX Series tractor has two external hydraulic lift cylinders which makes maintenance easier and increases lift capacity up to 3,898 lbs. (1,768 kg).
- Large Capacity Fuel Tank: The 25 gallon fuel tank allows productive working hours without the need for frequent re-fueling. The warning feature includes fuel warning indicator lamp in the instrument panel and a buzzer to help prevent accidentally running out of fuel.
- Power Steering: The standard power steering minimizes the effort required to make tight, repetitive turns. The steering wheel tilts with the simple push of a lever, allowing easy adjustment to fit the operator needs.
- Push Button 4WD: The 4WD is engaged with the simple push of a button. The Auto 4WD engagement allows for increased brake performance.
- Hydraulic Independent PTO: The standard rear PTO is easily engaged by the simple push of a button. A safety interlock prevents the engine from starting when the PTO switch is left on. All models come standard with a selectable manual or automatic PTO option. When the Auto PTO is engaged, the PTO will automatically shut off when the 3-point control is raised, eliminating exposure to the running implements.
- Engine: 4F243T
- Engine Gross Power: 73 hp (54.4 kW)
- Rated Speed: 2,600 rpm
- No. of Cylinders: 4
- Fuel Type: Diesel
- Aspiration: Turbo Charged
- Displacement: 148.6 cu.in. (2,435 cc)
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 25 gal. (95 L)
- Transmission Type: Power Shuttle
- Shuttle: Synchronized
- Main Gear: Synchronized
- No. of Travel Speeds – Forward / Reverse: 12F/12R
- Min. Travel Speed of Forward w/ Ag @ Engine rated speed: 1.01 mph (1.63 km/h)
- Max. Travel Speed of Forward w/ Ag @ Engine rated speed: 23.53 mph (37.86 km/h)
Power Take-Off (PTO)
- PTO Type Trans: Independent
- PTO Power: 63 hp (47 kW)
- Rear PTO Speeds (1st): 540 rpm / 540E rpm
Brakes and Clutch
- Brakes: Wet Multi Disc
- Clutch: Wet Disc
Dimensions w/ AG Tire
- Length w/ 3-point hitch: 146.3 in. (3,715 mm)
- Width: 77.2 in. (1,960 mm)
- Height from Top of Cab: 104.5 in. (2,655 mm)
- Wheelbase: 83.9 in. (2,130 mm)
- Ground Clearance: 17.3 in. (440 mm)
- Front Tread Ag Tires – Min: 58.1 in. (1,475 mm)
- Rear Tread Ag Tires – Min: 59.6 in. (1,515 mm)
- Turning Radius w/ Brake: 11.2 ft. (3.4 m)
- Pump: Gear
- Total Pump Capacity (Max. Flow Rate) Flow: 19.23 gpm (72.8 L/min)
- Standard Category: Category II
- Lift Capacity, 24″ aft of hitch: 3,898 lb. (1,768 kg)
- Control Type: Position, Draft and Mixed
- Weight with Ag Tires: 6,162 lb. (2,795 kg)
- Hydrostatic Power Steering
- Rear Differential Lock
- Rear PTO
- Wet Multi Disc Brakes
- Single Remote Hydraulic Valve
- Joystick Valve
- Adjustable Drawbar
- Adjustable Seat
- Safety Lights
- Front Wiper
- Cup Holder
- Sun Visor
- Power Socket
- SMV Sign
- Parking Brake
- PTO Cover
- Work Light
- Auto 4WD
- Side View Mirror
- Second Remote Hydraulic Valve
- Third Remote Hydraulic Valve
- Rear View Mirror
- Front Suit Case Weight
- CD Player
- Rear Wiper
- 3 pin / 7 pin Socket
- Locking Fuel Cap
- Rear Weight (Ag Tires Only)
- Turn Assist
- 12V Power Outlet
- Tachometer with Hour Meter
- Fuel Gauge
- Temperature Gauge
- Oil Pressure Indicator
- PTO Indicator
- Low Fuel Indicator
- Hydraulic Warning
- Glow Plug Indicator
- Low Coolant Indicator
- Parking Brake Indicator
- Agriculture: Front 11.2-24; Rear 16.9-30
- Industrial: Front 12.5/80-18; Rear 18.4-24/8
- Front End Loaders : KL7320: Fits the RX6620/7320 models. The KIOTI KL7320 front end loader is specifically designed for the RX6620/7320 model tractors, providing efficient performance with single lever joystick control. The KIOTI loader, with a built-in parking stand, is designed to be quickly and easily attached and detached. KL Series loaders utilize the tractor’s hydraulic system, feature single-lever control with float and come with a bucket level indicator. *Specifications may vary with tractor model, front axle configurations, tire size option and type of attachment and are subject to change without notification.