Hustler’s Super 104™ can easily handle acres of work. Offering a 104″ width of cut, zero-turn precision and an impressive 11 mph speed, this machine is in a class by itself.
- 104″ width of cut – widest and most productive of any commercial zero-turn
- Heavy-duty fabricated frame
- Exclusive SmoothTrak™ steering
- Patented automatic park brake
- Wide area mower with 80″ transport width
- 11mph speed
- 12 gallon fuel capacity
- Hydraulic powered deck height adjustment
- Grammer suspension seat with isolator platform
- HyperDrive® industrial hydro system – mow in tough conditions without losing performance
- 104″ Width of Cut: The widest and most productive of any commercial zero-turn mower.
- HyperDrive Transmission: Features industrial-grade pumps and motors to handle tough jobs and long days in stride.
- Wings Fold to 80″: 80″ transport width fits most trailers for easy travel between jobs.
- Automatic Park Brake: Auto engages when steering levers are open.
- Unmatched Comfort: Six-way adjustable premium Grammer suspension seat with smooth-ride isolator – all day comfort.
- Zero-Turn Maneuverability: A wide-area mower with zero-turn maneuverability gets you in and out of areas other wide area mowers can’t.
- Warranty: The Super 104 has the best warranty in its class in the industry. Hustler® mowers are built to the highest of standards, but our unmatched warranties provide extra peace of mind. See your local Hustler® dealer for complete details.
- Manufacturer: Vanguard
- HP (Per SAE J 1995.): 36HP
- Displacement: 993cc
- Cooling: Air Cooled
- Air Cleaner: Heavy-Duty Canister
- Engine Warranty: 5 Year – Vanguard Only
- Type: Dual Hydrostatic
- Pumps: Danfoss DDC20
- Wheel Motors: Parker TG0360
- Hydraulic Lines: Stainless Steel Parker Seal Loc Technology
- Hydraulic Cooling: Oil Cooler w/ 9″ Fan
- Reservoir Capacity: 3 gal.
- Speed: 11 mph
- Parking Brakes: Patented Automatic
- Cutting Width: 104″
- Cutting Heights: 1″ – 5.5″
- Deck Lift: Hydraulic Powered
- Depth: 5.5″
- Blades: 5
- Blade Length: 1 – 23.86″ x 2.50″ x .203″ CW1 – 23.86″ x 2.50″ x .203″ CCW1 – 20.50″ x 2.50″ x .203″ CCW2 – 20.50″ x 2.50″ x .203″ CW
- Blade Tip Speed: 15,800 fpm
- Spindles: Ductile Cast Iron w/ Steel Shafts and Sealed Ball Bearings
- Deck Belts: 1 Per Deck
- Drive: Electric PTO Clutch
- Construction: 11ga. Welded Steel
- Spindle Mounts: Reinforced 7ga. Doubler
- Impact/Trim Areas: 1.5″ x .375″ Steel Bar Protector
- Frame: 1.5″ x 3.0″ x .187″ Steel
- Front Caster Wheels: Mounted tapered greasable bearings
- Front Caster Forks: Fabricated 1/2″ Steel
- Seat: Grammer Suspension Seat, Isolator Platform
- Fuel Capacity: 12 gal.
- Cup Holder: Yes
- Front Tire: 15 x 6.0 – 6
- Drive Tire: 26 x 12 – 12
- Acres per Hour: 9.24
- Weight: 2500 lbs.
- Height w/ ROPS Up: 71.5″
- Height w/ ROPS Folded: 54″
- Length: 95.5″
- Width: 106.1″ Wings Down80.0″ Wings Up at Gauge Wheels72.5″ Wings Up at Deck Base
- Tire Width: 60.3″
- Mulch Kit: Recycle clippings back into the soil and reclaim nutrients for your lawn.
- Premium Anti-Scalp Kit: Seven heavy-duty replacement anti-scalp rollers with ball bearings for use when frequent ground contact is necessary.
- Beacon Kit: Flashing beacon lights are sometimes required when mowing in high traffic or to make mowing crews more visible. Mounts on the ROPS.
- Light Kit: Extend your productivity into the late hours with our optional light kit. Kit contains two high-quality 12-volt lights with a switch that mounts in the instrument panel.
- Steering Lever Extension Kit: Allows height adjustment of steering levers to make your mowing experience as comfortable as possible.
- Flasher Kit: Flasher kit for increased visibility and safety.