The Raptor® SD is a residential zero-turn perfect for bigger yards. It features deep, heavy-duty welded-steel decks up to 60″ in size and large 20″ drive tires for a smooth ride across various turf conditions and rugged terrain.
- 36″, 42″, 48″, 54″ or 60″ heavy-duty, welded steel decks
- Heavy-duty fabricated frame
- Exclusive SmoothTrak™ steering
- Patented automatic park brake
- Adjustable premium seat with armrests
- 13″ front and 20″ drive tires
- Powerful engine options
- Hour meter and engine guard standard
- Welded Steel Deck: Heavy-duty design for unmatched durability. Up to 60″ deck size available.
- Fabricated Steel Frame: Hustler’s heavy-duty fabricated frames are built tough.
- SmoothTrak™ Steering: Responsive, precise steering control.
- Large Drive Tires: Large drive tires provide a smoother ride experience. The Raptor SD offers 20″ drive tires.
- Hour Meter: Keeps track of time between service intervals.
- Comfortable Seat: Adjustable premuim seat with armrests.
- Warranty: The Raptor® SD has the best warranty in its class in the industry. Hustler® mowers are built to the highest of standards, but our unmatched warranties provide extra peace of mind. See your local Hustler® dealer for complete details.
- Manufacturer: Kawasaki FR Series
- HP (Per SAE J 1995.): 23HP
- Displacement: 726cc
- Cooling: Air Cooled
- Air Cleaner: Single Stage
- Engine Warranty: 3 Year
- Type: Dual Hydrostatic
- Transmission: HydroGear ZT2800
- Speed: 7.5 mph
- Parking Brakes: Patented Automatic
- Cutting Width: 54″
- Cutting Heights: 1.5″-4.5″
- Deck Lift: Foot Operated
- Depth: 4.5″
- Blades: 3
- Blade Length: 3 – 18.50″ x 2.50″ x .20″
- Blade Tip Speed: 18,900 fpm
- Spindles: Aluminum w/ 1.0″ Shafts and Double Lip Sealed Ball Bearings
- Drive: Electric PTO Clutch
- Construction: 11ga. Fabricated
- Spindle Mounts: Reinforced 7ga.
- Impact/Trim Areas: 3/8″ x 1″ Steel Bar
- Frame: 3.25″ x 1.5″ x .120″ Steel
- Front Axle: Fabricated w/ Sealed Ball Bearings
- Front Caster Wheels: Commercial Duty Steel Roller Bearings, greasable
- Front Caster Forks: Fabricated 3/8″ Steel
- Seat: Adjustable premium seat w/ armrests
- Fuel Capacity: 3 gal.
- Cup Holder: Yes
- Front Tire: 13 x 6.5 – 6
- Drive Tire: 20 x 12 – 10
- Acres per Hour: 3.27
- Weight: 666 lbs.
- Height: 42″
- Length: 73″
- Width w/ Chute Up: 55″
- Tire Width: 46″
Dimensions w/ Catcher
- Catcher Type: 2-bag
- Powered/Non-powered: Non-powered
- Catcher Capacity: 5.4 bushel
- Mower Length w/ Catcher: 91.4″
- Mower Width w/ Catcher: 63.25″
- 2-Bag Non-Powered Bagger: Easy-on, easy-off hopper assemblies. The bagger holds 5.4 bushels.
- Mulch Kit: Recycle clippings back into the soil and reclaim nutrients for your lawn.
- Light Kit: Extend your productivity into the late hours with our optional light kit. Kit contains two high-quality 12-volt lights with a switch that mounts in the instrument panel.
- Flex Forks™: Shock absorbing front caster forks improve operator comfort and provide a more even cut, especially over uneven terrain and at higher speeds. Available for 48″, 54″ and 60″ models.
- Steering Lever Extension Kit: Allows height adjustment of steering levers to make your mowing experience as comfortable as possible.
- Stripe Kit: Helps provide a professional manicured finish to your lawn. (48″, 54″, 60″ decks only)