The Hustler® Z Diesel gives you all the great features of a Hustler product paired with fuel-economy of a diesel.
- 60″ or 72″ side-discharge VX4® deck
- 60″ or 72″ rear-discharge deck
- Heavy-duty fabricated frame
- Exclusive SmoothTrak™ steering
- Patented automatic park brake
- Patented belt drive system
- Clean, compact, service-friendly design
- Grammer suspension seat with operator isolator
- Patented Belt Drive System: Provides up to three times longer belt life.
- SmoothTrak™ Steering: Responsive, precise steering control.
- VX4® Deck: Engineered for a ‘perfect’ cut every time.
- Service-Friendly Design: Designed to make maintenance and service simple and easy.
- Unmatched Comfort: Six-way adjustable premium Grammer suspension seat with smooth-ride isolator – all day comfort
- Automatic Park Brake: Auto engages when steering levers are open.
- Warranty: The Z Diesel has the best warranty in its class in the industry. Hustler® mowers are built to the highest of standards, but our unmatched warranties provide extra peace of mind. See your local Hustler® dealer for complete details.
- Manufacturer: Shibaura
- HP (Per SAE J 1995.): 25HP (Tier 4)
- Displacement: 1131cc
- Cooling: Liquid Cooler, Direct Drive, Mechanical Cooling Fan
- Air Cleaner: Heavy-Duty Canister
- Engine Warranty: 3 Year
- Type: Dual Hydrostatic
- Pumps: Tandem 21cc HydroGear
- Wheel Motors: Parker TG0335
- Hydraulic Lines: Stainless Steel Parker Seal Loc Technology
- Hydraulic Cooling: Oil Cooler w/ 8″ Fan
- Reservoir Capacity: 1.3 gal.
- Speed: 12 mph
- Parking Brakes: Patented Automatic
- Cutting Width: 72″
- Cutting Heights: 1″-5.5″
- Deck Lift: Foot Operated
- Depth: 5.5″
- Blades: 3
- Blade Length: 3 – 24.5″ x 3.0″ x .250″
- Blade Tip Speed: 18,890 fpm
- Spindles: Ductile Cast Iron w/ Steel Shafts and Sealed Ball Bearings
- Deck Belts: 1
- Drive: Electric PTO Clutch
- Construction: 7ga. Welded Steel
- Spindle Mounts: Reinforced 7ga. spindle mount disc
- Impact/Trim Areas: 11ga. formed channel w/ rolled edge
- Frame: 1.5″ x 3.0″ x .187″ Steel
- Front Caster Wheels: Mounted tapered greasable bearings
- Front Caster Forks: Fabricated 1/2″ Steel
- Seat: Grammer Premium Suspension Seat, Isolator Platform
- Fuel Capacity: 14.4 gal.
- Cup Holder: Yes
- Front Tire: 13 x 6.5 – 6
- Drive Tire: 24 x 12 – 12
- Acres per Hour: 6.68
- Weight: 1700 lbs.
- Height w/ ROPS Up: 69″
- Height w/ ROPS Folded: 51″
- Length: 90.4″
- Width w/ Chute Up: 78″
- Tire Width: 56″
- Mulch Kit: Recycle clippings back into the soil and reclaim nutrients for your lawn.
- Flex Forks™: Shock absorbing front caster forks improve operator comfort and provide a more even cut, especially over uneven terrain and at higher speeds.
- Beacon Kit: Flashing beacon lights are sometimes required when mowing in high traffic or to make mowing crews more visible. Mounts on the ROPS.
- Light Kit: Extend your productivity into the late hours with our optional light kit. Kit contains two high-quality 12-volt lights with a switch that mounts in the instrument panel.
- Hitch Kit: Bolt-on hitch with 7/8″ hole. Will accept any standard ball.
- Electric Deck Lift: Raise and lower the deck with the flip of a switch. This electric lift kit consists of simple bolt on hardware and switch installation.